10/20/Life First Edition E-Book
- Learn how to TRAIN YOURSELF LIKE A
PROFESSIONAL COACH – for the rest of your life!
- Includes a comprehensive WEAK POINTS CHART
that shows you how to assess your own training
and PRESCRIBE THE EXERCISES YOU NEED.
- 15 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND TRIALS distilled into a program you can actually use!
- Get INSIGHT INTO THE MENTAL GAME of training
and nutrition from the guy who's done it.
With 10/20/Life, my objective is to teach you to get the results you want by coaching yourself—the same way a superior coach would take you through an individualized program in a great gym. We start out with a thorough examination of your weak points, because that’s how quality coaching works. The idea is to show you what to program, and when, based on your weaknesses in the squat, bench press, and deadlift. This sounds simple, but it’s something most people don’t even consider, much less put into practice.
With 10/20/Life, you’re going to train either three or four days per week. On the four-day plan, you’re focusing on one big lift—squat, bench press, or deadlift—per day, along with a fourth day of strict assistance work. On the three-day “combo” plan, you’ll combine days.
The plan is an easy five-step process:
- Choose your schedule.
- Determine your weak points in the main lifts.
- Use the Weak Point and Assistance Exercise indexes to custom design your own program.
- Follow the warm-up protocol listed.
- Determine your level of readiness, then train according to the system’s RPE plan for that day.